present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
MA in Public Administration - 12 months
Wednesday, 04 August 2021 17:14:12
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
● 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
You will typically complete this course in 12-24 months. It has a two stages:
This is a 2 stage programme, which leads to combined total of 180 credits.Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma stage - 120 credits)● Managing and Leading in the Public Sector (20 credits)
● Public Service Reform and Innovation (20 credits)
● Policy and Politics – Theory and Analysis (20 credits)
● Managing Public Finance (20 credits)
● Managing Public Sector Projects (20 credits)
● Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]Stage 2 (University stage)● Dissertation Project[Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university]
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
12 Months - GBP £7700
18 Months - GBP £6700
Please find below available fee payment plans:
Stage 1 (Delivered by LSIB):The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Public Administration. The total credits earned will be up to 120 credits.Stage 2 (Delivered by the University / awarding body)On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MA in Public Administration degree. Stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University. The total credits earned will be at least 60 credits.
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.lsib.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team