present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management - 36 months
Monday, 21 June 2021 18:21:20
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The course is delivered in 2 stages as follows:
❯ Stage 1 leads to award of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
● Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
● Marketing Management (20 credits)
● Customer Relations Management (20 credits)
● Operations Management (20 credits)
● Finance Management (20 credits)
● Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2.
❯ Stage 2 leads to award of BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management degree
● International Business (20 credits)
● Business Strategy (20 credits)
● Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
● Business Communications (20 credits)
● Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
● Tourism and Hospitality Research (20 credits)
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
36 Months - GBP £5900
18 Months - GBP £6700
Please find below available fee payment plans:
The programme offers the advantage of attaining 2 qualifications at the end of the programme, consisting of 2 stages.
Stage 1 (Delivered by LSIB): Stage 1 leads to award of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management, awarded by OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. This stage is taught and delivered London School of International Business, UK.
Stage 2 Stage 2 leads to award of BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Top Up) by University of Chichester, UK - highly respected university in UK via LGS, UK.
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.lsib.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team