1. Introduction to Human Resource Management: Provides an overview of the role and importance of HRM in organizations, covering key concepts, functions, and responsibilities of HR professionals.
2. Recruitment and Selection: Explores the process of attracting and selecting the right candidates for job positions, including job analysis, sourcing strategies, interview techniques, and assessment methods.
3. Employee Relations and Engagement: Focuses on building positive employee relations, managing conflicts, promoting employee engagement, and maintaining a healthy work environment.
4. Performance Management: Covers the principles and practices of performance management, including goal setting, performance appraisal, feedback, and performance improvement strategies.
5. Training and Development: Examines the importance of employee training and development, including needs assessment, designing training programs, delivery methods, and evaluating training effectiveness.
6. Compensation and Benefits: Provides an understanding of the various components of employee compensation and benefits, including salary structures, incentives, benefits packages, and legal compliance.
7. HR Policies and Procedures: Covers the development, implementation, and communication of HR policies and procedures to ensure consistency, fairness, and legal compliance within the organization.
8. Employment Law and Ethics: Explores the legal framework governing employment relationships, including laws related to discrimination, labor relations, workplace safety, and ethical considerations in HRM.
9. HR Data Analytics: Introduces the use of HR data and analytics to inform decision-making, measure HR performance, and drive strategic HR initiatives.
10. HR Strategy and Planning: Focuses on aligning HR strategies with organizational goals and objectives, workforce planning, talent management, and succession planning.
These units provide a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects of HR management, equipping participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in their HR careers.