Level 7 Diploma in Business Management SCQF Level 11
The Diploma in Business Management (SCQF Level 11) is a 120 credit size qualification with 5 compulsory units and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 7 qualification.
This Diploma in Business Management is a Regulated Qualification, equivalent Level 7 qualification. It is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation.
Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analyse their potential outcomes and consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert in all areas of business but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role. The programme includes contemporary topics reflecting key issues within the 21st century business environment, as well as the latest developments in management research.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
● Apply theoretical understanding of business and management to complex and current business issues and the impact of the external environment, with a view to improving business practice
● Critically reflect upon own leadership and management skills and thereby allow learners to prepare for senior roles within their organisation
● Develop a lifelong learning attitude to education and training
● Gain a critical insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice within the field of strategic management
● Develop considerable autonomy in their learning and enhance their ability to plan, implement and evaluate consultancy projects in a group context
● Demonstrate originality and enterprise in approaching complex business issues
● Demonstrate self-direction, initiative and autonomy in research and scholarship towards solutions to organisational problems in a chosen field of management
Qualification structureThe Diploma in Accounting and Finance consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Progression / MBA Top UpAs this qualification is approved and regulated learners are eligible for progression / Top Up to MBA degree. LSIB offers learners opportunity to avail MBA degree on completion of this diploma qualification in just six months, at a special price of £4500.
Key facts about Level 7 Diploma in Business Management SCQF Level 11
"Excel in Business Management with Level 7 Diploma at SCQF Level 11. Develop Leadership, Strategic Planning, and Organizational Skills. Accredited Course. Enroll Now!"
Why this course?
"Advance Your Career with Level 7 Diploma in Business Management SCQF Level 11. Master Leadership, Strategic Planning, and Organizational Excellence for Professional Growth. Accredited Course. Enroll Now!"
Who should enrol in Level 7 Diploma in Business Management SCQF Level 11?It is designed for middle or senior managers to meet the needs in running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation.