Level 5 Diploma in IT – E-commerce
London School of International Business (LSIB) is a decade old institution offering a wide range of Degree and Diploma Courses delivered 100% online. We are proud of our global community of over 10,000 successful alumni.
The rationale for the qualification is that it provides a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles n the IT industry, notably in .NET programming, system administration and network security. Learners will also learn about entrepreneurship in a techno environment. The qualification is flexible in that it offers elective choices of networking, web design or e-commerce – the latter being much in demand in modern business.The technical skills and knowledge delivered through the successful achievement of the qualification are required and recognised internationally. The diploma is accredited at Level 5 and has a total equivalence of 120 credits.
● To understand and apply the principles of IT in a range of business environments.
● To understand and apply the principles in a specific environment.
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the IT world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
● Effectively use verbal and communication skills.
● Work independently and as part of a team.
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4794/6
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
Download programme overview
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
Other specialisation / options offered
● Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology (General)
● Level 5 Diploma in IT – Networking
● Level 5 Diploma in IT – Web Design
This qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year Bachelor’s degree.
The Level 5 Diploma in IT - Ecommerce is a 120 credit qualification consisting of 4 Core units and any 2 Elective units.
Key facts about Level 5 Diploma in IT – E-commerce
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose LSIB ?
● Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
● Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
● Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
● Cost effective: Typically British qualification starts from GBP £ 3,000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving upto 60% on your educational investment.
● Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
● Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.