Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security
London School of International Business (LSIB) is a decade old institution offering a wide range of Degree and Diploma Courses delivered 100% online. We are proud of our global community of over 10,000 successful alumni.
This 120 credit qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their core capabilities within the cyber security and risk management sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK qualification, is for learners to develop the cyber security skills required by organisations globally. In doing so, the qualification looks to develop the cyber security team leaders, managers and leaders of the future through the creation and delivery of learning appropriate for that industry.
● The ability to read and utilise relevant technical and security literature (including threat intelligence feeds) with a full understanding; the ability to think independently and solve potential overarching cyber security issues within a business or organisation
● Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems in the cyber security and digital risk management domains
● Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct, including in relation to conducting investigations, audits and incident responses
● An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of cyber security within business and service provision and wider operating environments and supply chains
● Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way; engage in credible debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists in relation to cyber security related issues and challenges
● Transferable skills and knowledge – including Project Management and Incident Response – which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
● Motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career
● Instill and embed a sense of understanding and respect of the global nature of the cyber threat environment; as well as the criticality of respecting, anticipating and learning from diverse, international business practices and the global operating context.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/3331/5
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
Download programme overview
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
EquivalencesThis qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree programme.
Qualification structureThe Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security consists of 5 mandatory units and 1 optional unit for a combined total of 120 credits.
Key facts about Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose LSIB ?
● Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
● Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
● Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
● Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
● Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
● Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.