1. Office Procedures: Students learn about standard office procedures and protocols, including managing appointments and schedules, handling mail and correspondence, and maintaining office records and files.
2. Communication Skills: Effective communication is essential in an office environment. Students develop their written and verbal communication skills, including drafting professional emails, composing business letters, and handling phone calls and inquiries.
3. Customer Service: Students learn the principles of providing excellent customer service, including understanding customer needs, handling customer complaints, and maintaining positive relationships with clients and customers.
4. Administrative Support: The course covers various administrative tasks and skills, such as organizing meetings and events, preparing agendas and minutes, managing office supplies, and coordinating travel arrangements.
5. Computer Applications: Students gain proficiency in using common computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software. They learn how to create and format documents, manage data, and create professional presentations.
6. Record Keeping: Proper record-keeping is emphasized, including document storage and retrieval, data entry, and maintaining confidentiality and data protection.
7. Time Management: Effective time management is essential for office professionals. Students learn techniques for prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, and maximizing productivity.
8. Teamwork and Collaboration: Students develop skills in working effectively within a team, including communication, cooperation, and problem-solving.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
London School of International Business