1. Qualification Title: Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration Skills
2. Accrediting Body: This qualification is accredited by relevant educational and professional bodies, ensuring its recognition and quality.
3. Course Duration: The course typically lasts for a specified duration, such as 6 months to 1 year, depending on the institution and the mode of study (full-time or part-time).
4. Curriculum: The curriculum of the diploma program may include the following subjects:
- Principles of business administration
- Communication in a business environment
- Office administration procedures
- Organizing and supporting meetings and events
- Managing business information and documentation
- Using business software and technology
- Customer service in a business environment
- Managing personal and professional development
- Understanding basic financial processes
- Developing effective working relationships
5. Teaching and Learning Methods: The course may be delivered through a combination of classroom lectures, workshops, practical exercises, case studies, group projects, and real-world simulations. Some institutions may also offer online or blended learning options.
6. Assessments: Students are assessed through a variety of methods, including written assignments, practical assessments, presentations, and examinations. Assessment criteria may vary depending on the institution.
7. Entry Requirements: The entry requirements for the Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration Skills may vary between institutions. Typically, applicants are expected to have a certain level of English language proficiency and may need to meet specific academic qualifications or work experience requirements.
8. Career Prospects: Graduates of the diploma program can pursue entry-level positions in business administration, as mentioned in the previous response. They may find employment in various industries, including corporate organizations, government agencies, non-profit organizations, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, and more.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
London School of International Business