1. Health and Safety in a Warehouse Environment: This module covers health and safety regulations and procedures specific to warehouse settings. Topics may include risk assessments, safe handling of goods, manual handling techniques, and emergency procedures.
2. Principles of Warehousing and Storage: This module provides an overview of the principles and practices involved in warehousing and storage operations. Learners will explore topics such as different types of warehouses, storage systems, and the importance of effective stock control.
3. Stock Control and Inventory Management: This module focuses on the principles and techniques of stock control and inventory management. Learners will study topics such as stock identification, stock counting methods, stock rotation, and maintaining accurate inventory records.
4. Receiving and Dispatching Goods: This module covers the processes and procedures involved in receiving and dispatching goods in a warehouse. Topics may include checking goods for quality and quantity, recording and handling documentation, and arranging transportation.
5. Warehousing Equipment and Technology: This module introduces learners to the various types of equipment and technology used in warehouse operations. Topics may include forklift trucks, pallet trucks, automated systems, and warehouse management software.
6. Working as a Team in a Warehouse: This module focuses on developing effective teamwork and communication skills within a warehouse environment. Learners will explore the importance of collaboration, problem-solving, and effective communication in achieving operational goals.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
London School of International Business