1. Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Understanding the concepts of innovation and entrepreneurship and their importance in driving business growth and success.
2. Identifying Business Opportunities: Developing skills to identify market gaps, consumer needs, and emerging trends to recognize potential business opportunities.
3. Developing Innovative Ideas: Learning techniques to generate and evaluate innovative ideas, considering factors such as feasibility, market potential, and competitive advantage.
4. Planning and Managing Innovation: Understanding the process of planning and managing innovation projects, including setting goals, allocating resources, and managing risks.
5. Implementing Entrepreneurial Ideas: Exploring strategies for turning innovative ideas into viable business ventures, including developing business plans, securing funding, and launching new products or services.
6. Entrepreneurial Mindset and Skills: Developing the entrepreneurial mindset, including traits such as creativity, resilience, and adaptability, as well as skills in problem-solving, communication, and networking.
7. Business Ethics and Sustainability: Understanding the importance of ethical business practices and sustainable approaches in innovation and entrepreneurship.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
London School of International Business