1. Understanding Employability Skills: This module focuses on developing an understanding of the key employability skills required by employers, including communication skills, teamwork, problem-solving, time management, and adaptability. Learners will explore the importance of these skills in the workplace and learn how to demonstrate them effectively.
2. Job Search Techniques: This module covers effective strategies for searching and applying for jobs. It includes guidance on creating an impactful CV/resume, writing cover letters, and completing job application forms. Learners will also explore different job search methods, such as online job portals, networking, and utilizing social media platforms.
3. Interview Skills: This module provides learners with the knowledge and techniques to excel in job interviews. Topics covered include interview preparation, understanding different interview formats, answering common interview questions, and presenting oneself professionally. Mock interviews and role-playing activities may be included to practice and refine interview skills.
4. Personal Development Planning: This module focuses on personal development and career planning. Learners will assess their skills, strengths, and areas for improvement. They will create a personal development plan to set goals, identify training or educational opportunities, and plan their career progression.
5. Workplace Skills: This module introduces learners to workplace etiquette and expectations. It covers professional communication, customer service skills, teamwork, and problem-solving in a work environment. Learners will develop an understanding of workplace culture and norms to ensure they can integrate successfully into a new job.
6. Employability Support Services: This module provides information and guidance on available support services and resources that can assist individuals in their job search and career development. Learners will explore the role of career advisors, job centers, training providers, and other relevant support networks.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
London School of International Business