1. Introduction to Contact Centers: This module provides an overview of the contact center industry, its role in customer service, and the various types of contact centers. It covers the importance of delivering excellent customer service and the role of a contact center agent in achieving customer satisfaction.
2. Customer Service Skills: This module focuses on developing core customer service skills necessary for contact center operations. It covers effective communication techniques, active listening, empathy, problem-solving, and handling difficult customers.
3. Contact Center Systems and Technology: This module introduces learners to the different systems and technologies used in contact centers. It covers the basics of call handling systems, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and other tools for managing customer interactions.
4. Handling Inbound Calls: This module focuses on developing skills specific to handling inbound calls in a contact center. It covers call flow management, greeting customers, probing for information, providing accurate and relevant information, and resolving customer queries.
5. Handling Outbound Calls: This module explores the skills required for making outbound calls in a contact center setting. It covers making effective sales or service calls, following scripts and guidelines, building rapport with customers, and handling objections or rejections.
6. Data Protection and Confidentiality: This module addresses the importance of data protection and confidentiality in a contact center environment. It covers the legal and ethical responsibilities of handling customer data, ensuring compliance with data protection regulations, and maintaining customer privacy and confidentiality.
7. Teamwork and Collaboration: This module emphasizes the importance of teamwork and collaboration in a contact center. It covers effective communication within the team, supporting colleagues, and working together to achieve team and organizational goals.
8. Personal Development and Continuous Improvement: This module focuses on personal development and continuous improvement in a contact center role. It covers self-reflection, identifying areas for improvement, seeking feedback, and developing strategies for ongoing professional growth.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
London School of International Business