1. Employment contracts and terms: Understanding the key components of an employment contract, such as pay, hours of work, and benefits.
2. Health and safety in the workplace: Awareness of health and safety regulations, procedures, and responsibilities.
3. Equality and diversity: Understanding the importance of equality and diversity in the workplace and promoting inclusive practices.
4. Grievance and disciplinary procedures: Knowledge of the processes involved in raising grievances and handling disciplinary matters.
5. Workplace policies and procedures: Familiarity with the policies and procedures that govern the workplace, such as absence management, data protection, and confidentiality.
6. Rights and responsibilities of employees: Awareness of the rights and responsibilities of employees in relation to their employment.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
London School of International Business