Diploma in Business and Marketing Management SCQF Level 8
The Diploma in Business and Marketing Management (SCQF Level 8) is a 240 credit size qualification with 16 compulsory units and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 5 qualification.
The Diploma in Business and Marketing Management offers learners the knowledge and skills needed to develop an understanding of the models, tools and techniques used in the fields of Business and Marketing Management. Moreover, it is designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of the key skills and practices that marketing executives and their organisations use to make informed marketing decisions that are vital to the success of their business.
Aim / Objectives of this qualification
● Gain a sound and coherent foundation in marketing, such that they will be able to define and execute practical marketing interventions that exist in professional practice
● Synthesise and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic marketing, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to marketing
● Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
● Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
● Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of market-driven strategy, and in particular in the formulation of value propositions in provider-customer relationships
● Review, modify, synthesise and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, in particular from the strategic perspective
● Critically assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic marketing and decision-making
● Evaluate a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth.
Career pathLearners completing the Diploma in Business and Marketing Management will be able to progress onto the third year of a university honours degree in Business or Marketing. Successful completion of this course offers you improved career opportunities in job roles such as business development manager, human resource manager, recruitment consultant, business buyer industrial/retail, marketing communications executive, digital marketing account executive, sales executives and marketing executives.
Key facts about Diploma in Business and Marketing Management SCQF Level 8
"Diploma in Business and Marketing Management SCQF Level 8 - Propel your career with comprehensive business and marketing skills. Learn strategic planning, market analysis, digital marketing, and leadership. Earn a respected SCQF Level 8 qualification. Study flexible online modules, gain real-world insights, and enhance employability. Join now for a competitive edge!"
Why this course?
"The Diploma in Business and Marketing Management SCQF Level 8 is essential for career advancement in today's competitive market. Gain expertise in strategic planning, market analysis, and digital marketing, enhancing employability and leadership skills. This SCQF Level 8 qualification offers real-world insights through flexible online modules. Elevate your career prospects and stay ahead in the dynamic business landscape. Enroll now for a valuable edge!"
Who should enrol in Diploma in Business and Marketing Management SCQF Level 8?This course is designed for those seeking business management and marketing careers in organisations. It is also ideal preparation for entry onto graduate training schemes.