1. Business Communication: Developing effective communication skills for professional settings, including written and verbal communication, business correspondence, and interpersonal communication.
2. Principles of Management: Understanding the fundamentals of management, including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling in a business context.
3. Accounting and Finance: Introduction to basic accounting principles, financial statements, budgeting, and financial management in organizations.
4. Marketing Principles: Overview of marketing concepts and strategies, including market research, product development, pricing, promotion, and distribution.
5. Business Law and Ethics: Examination of legal and ethical issues in business, including contract law, employment law, intellectual property, and ethical decision-making.
6. Human Resource Management: Introduction to HR functions, such as recruitment and selection, employee training and development, performance management, and compensation.
7. Organizational Behavior: Study of individual and group behavior within organizations, including motivation, leadership, team dynamics, and organizational culture.
8. Operations Management: Understanding the principles of operations management, including process analysis, supply chain management, quality control, and project management.
9. Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management: Introduction to the concepts and skills required to start and manage a small business, including business planning, financing, marketing, and operations.
10. Business Information Systems: Overview of information technology and its application in business, including database management, e-commerce, and using technology for decision-making.
11. Strategic Management: Study of strategic planning and analysis, competitive advantage, business models, and long-term business growth and sustainability.