1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship: This module provides an overview of entrepreneurship, including the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs, the importance of innovation and creativity, and an understanding of the entrepreneurial mindset.
2. Business Planning: Students learn how to develop a comprehensive business plan, including market research, competitive analysis, financial forecasting, marketing strategies, and operational considerations.
3. Marketing and Sales Strategies: This module focuses on marketing principles, branding, market segmentation, targeting, and positioning. Students learn how to develop effective marketing and sales strategies to reach their target audience and promote their products or services.
4. Financial Management: This module covers the basics of financial management for startups, including financial planning, budgeting, cash flow management, and financial statements. Students learn how to analyze and interpret financial data to make informed business decisions.
5. Legal and Regulatory Considerations: Students gain an understanding of legal and regulatory requirements for starting and operating a business. This includes topics such as business registration, intellectual property rights, contracts, and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
6. Operations and Supply Chain Management: This module provides an overview of operations management, including production processes, supply chain management, inventory management, and quality control. Students learn how to optimize operational efficiency and ensure smooth business operations.
7. Entrepreneurial Leadership and Management: This module focuses on leadership skills, team building, and effective management techniques for entrepreneurs. Students learn how to motivate and manage employees, delegate tasks, and create a positive organizational culture.
8. Business Networking and Communication: Students develop networking and communication skills necessary for building professional relationships, partnerships, and securing business opportunities. This includes effective communication strategies, negotiation skills, and building a professional network.
9. Entrepreneurial Mindset and Personal Development: This module emphasizes personal development and cultivating the entrepreneurial mindset. Students learn about resilience, problem-solving, adaptability, and developing a growth mindset.
10. Practical Business Skills: This may include practical skills training in areas such as business presentation skills, financial analysis, project management, and using technology tools for business operations.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
London School of International Business