1. Introduction to Socio-economic Analysis: This unit provides an overview of socio-economic analysis, including concepts, methodologies, and data sources used to examine the social and economic dimensions of various issues.
2. Legal Framework and Regulations: This unit explores the legal framework that governs socio-economic activities, including laws, regulations, and policies at the local, national, and international levels.
3. Socio-economic Impact Assessment: This unit focuses on assessing the socio-economic impact of policies, projects, and interventions, including techniques for data collection, analysis, and evaluation.
4. Social Justice and Equity: This unit examines the concepts of social justice and equity and their relevance in socio-economic and legal frameworks, addressing issues such as inequality, discrimination, and access to resources.
5. Economic Development and Policy: This unit explores theories and strategies for economic development, including the role of government policies, international trade, and sustainable economic growth.
6. Environmental Sustainability and Resource Management: This unit delves into the principles and practices of environmental sustainability, examining the impact of socio-economic activities on natural resources and exploring strategies for sustainable resource management.
7. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): This unit explores the concept of CSR and its importance in socio-economic and legal frameworks, including ethical business practices, stakeholder engagement, and community development.
8. Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation: This unit focuses on social entrepreneurship as a means to address social and economic challenges, examining innovative approaches, business models, and social impact measurement.
9. International Perspectives on Socio-economic and Legal Frameworks: This unit examines socio-economic and legal frameworks in different global contexts, analyzing international agreements, institutions, and best practices.
10. Capstone Project: The final unit involves a capstone project where students apply their knowledge and skills to a real-world scenario, analyzing socio-economic and legal issues, proposing solutions, and presenting recommendations.