This qualification is designed to develop your understanding of Health & Socialcare and to develop key skills. You may have already achieved qualifications in management at a lower level or you may not have management qualifications. You may have already gained qualifications in other areas and/or prior relevant experience in the workplace. This qualification is particularly relevant if you are seeking to progress to higher education to take a BA degree course in an area of Health & Socialcare or you wish to progress your career in a management role.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessments via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission, quiz and dissertation project.
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Health & Socialcare. Learners could also progress directly to employment.