present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
Level 7 Diploma in Oil and Gas Management (120 credits)
Friday, 07 May 2021 07:01:10
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
● 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
● Logistics and operations management● Petroleum energy, economics and finance in oil and gas
● Project management● Research project
● Strategic planning and resource management● Investment Analysis and Decision making petroleum industry
● Managing equality, diversity and innovation in petroleum industry
● Risk management in oil and gas
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
6 months - GBP £1250
9 months - GBP £950
Please find below available fee payment plans:
Accredited by EduQual, UK - regulated awarding body, approved by SQA - Accreditation
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.lsib.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team