present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
Monday, 21 June 2021 18:36:29
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Mandatory units⇾ Partnership Working in Health and Social Care⇾ Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals⇾ Health Improvement and Promotion of Well-being⇾ Leading Teams in Health and Social Care⇾ Providing Professional Supervision for Staff⇾ Research in Health and Social Care
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
6 Months - GBP £1250
9 Months - GBP £950
Please find below available fee payment plans:
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.lsib.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team