This course equips learners with the skills to apply significantly based techniques to work-related problems. Learners learn to apply skills in business forecasting, quantitative and heuristic problem-solving, logistics, quality management, and to develop decision support, scheduling and control systems. The unit enables the learner to develop an in-depth study of logistics and Operations management. Learners who aspire to work effectively in oil and gas industry to lead teams will develop knowledge, understanding and skills to fulfil these aspirations.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessments via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Learner will understand the role of human resource management in supporting business strategy
- Learner will understand a range of classical and contemporary models, concepts and tools in business strategy and planning
- Learner will understand the processes by which organisations identify and develop their goals and values
- Learner will understand the impact of political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors on an organisation
- Understand the accounting entries required for the different phases of the activities of international oil and gas exploration and production companies