present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
Friday, 30 October 2020 11:44:37
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must:
● Hold a relevant vocational and/or academic qualification of at least the level above that of their learners and ideally a minimum Level 3 qualification in his/her own area of specialism.
● Have access to 100 teaching practice hours during which learners have full responsibility for planning, delivering and assessing specific area/s of the institution’s provision.
● Minimum core of literacy, language, numeracy and ICT
● Learners must be 19 years old or older at the beginning of the course
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training qualification consists of 4 mandatory units plus 8 optional units
To achieve Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training, learners must achieve a minimum of 120 credits;
● 75 credits must be achieved from the mandatory units in Group A, plus
● a minimum of 45 credits from the optional units in Group B.
A minimum of 61 credits must be at Level 5 (therefore a minimum of 6 optional credits must be achieved at level 5)
The learner will need to meet the requirements before a certificate can be awarded, i.e. achieve the appropriate mandatory and optional units, as well as satisfactorily complete teaching practice.
Mandatory Units: Group A
● Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training (20 credits)
● Theories, principles and models in education and training (20 credits)
● Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training (20 credits
● Wider professional practice in education and training (15 credits)
Optinal Units: Group B
● Develop and prepare resources for learning and development (6 credits)
● Develop learning and development programmes (6 credits)
● Equality and diversity (6 credits)
● Evaluating learning programmes (3 credits)
● Identify the learning needs of organisations (6 credits)
● Manage learning and development in groups (6 credits)
● Understanding and managing behaviours in a learning environment (6 credits)
● Action research (15 credits)
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
6 months - GBP £1250
9 months - GBP £950
Please find below available fee payment plans:
OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.lsib.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team