present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
Level 4 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
Sunday, 17 October 2021 01:51:58
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Learners will be required to take 3 mandatory units totalling 45 credits (15 credits each) and a further 1 optional unit to make a total of 60 credits.
● Health and Social Care in Context
● Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Management
● People in Organisations
● Corporate Social Responsibility
● Resource Management
● Management of Activity Provision
● Administrative Services
● Planning a Work Based Team Project
● Safeguarding Children and Young People
● Finance For Managers
● Safeguarding Adults
● Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
● Working with Multi-disciplinary Teams
● Planning a New Business Venture
● Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
● Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
● Employability Skills
● Personal and Professional Development
● Contemporary Issues in Health and Social Care
● Study Skills
● Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
6 months - GBP £1250
9 months - GBP £950
Please find below available fee payment plans:
Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.lsib.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team