present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Thursday, 26 November 2020 02:43:55
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
● Mature learners (over 21) with over 3-4 years of work experience
Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
● Principles Underpinning Health and Social Care
● The Management of Quality in Health and Social Care
● Research Project (40 credits)
● Partnership working in Health and Social Care
● Working with Service users with Complex Needs
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
6 Months - GBP £1250
9 Months - GBP £950
Please find below available fee payment plans:
Qualifi, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.lsib.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team