present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
Wednesday, 23 June 2021 06:47:49
The programme is available in two duration modes:
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.
A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or other related level 3 subjects or other equivalent international qualifications
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management (15 credits)
- Administrative Systems (10 credits)
- Managing Operations (15 credits)
- Managing Quality (10 credits)
- Personal Effectiveness (10 credits)
-Managing People in Organisations (15 credits)
- Managing Information and Knowledge (15 credits)
- Finance for Administrative Managers (10 credits)
Optional Units (Select any 2 units to make 120 credits)
- Administration for Executive Assistants (10 credits)
- Introduction to Islamic Finance (10 credits)
- Managing Business Facilities (10 credits)
- Management Accounting: Costing and Budgeting (15 credits)
- Marketing Intelligence (15 credits)
- Business Events Management (15 credits)
- The Internet and E-business (15 credits)
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
6 months - GBP £1250
9 months - GBP £950
Please find below available fee payment plans:
Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at https://www.lsib.uk/enrolment-form/start.html
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team