1. Sales Fundamentals: Introduction to the basic principles and practices of sales, including understanding customer needs, effective communication, and sales techniques.
2. Sales Management: Study of sales management principles, including sales planning, forecasting, territory management, sales force motivation, and performance evaluation.
3. Marketing Principles: Overview of marketing concepts and strategies, market research, product positioning, pricing strategies, and promotional activities.
4. Distribution Management: Understanding the distribution process, logistics management, supply chain management, inventory management, and distribution channel strategies.
5. Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Introduction to CRM systems and strategies for building and maintaining strong customer relationships, customer retention, and customer service.
6. Retail Management: Study of retail management principles, store operations, visual merchandising, inventory control, and customer experience management.
7. Sales Analytics: Introduction to sales analytics and the use of data to drive sales decision-making and improve sales performance.
8. Negotiation Skills: Development of negotiation skills, including understanding negotiation principles, tactics, and strategies.
9. Sales Ethics and Legal Issues: Examination of ethical considerations in sales and distribution, legal frameworks, and regulations related to sales activities.
10. Sales Presentations and Communication: Development of effective presentation skills, persuasive communication, and sales pitch techniques.
11. Team Management and Leadership: Study of team management principles, leadership styles, motivation techniques, and effective teamwork in the sales and distribution context.
12. Sales Forecasting and Budgeting: Understanding sales forecasting methods and techniques, budgeting for sales operations, and financial analysis in the sales function.