1. Introduction to Global Talent Management: An overview of global talent management practices, including talent acquisition, development, and retention strategies in a global context.
2. Resourcing and Recruitment Strategies: Examining different approaches to talent acquisition, including sourcing strategies, recruitment channels, and selection processes to attract and hire top talent globally.
3. Talent Development and Succession Planning: Understanding the importance of talent development and succession planning in organizations. Exploring strategies for identifying high-potential employees, creating development programs, and ensuring a smooth transition of key roles.
4. Performance Management and Reward Systems: Examining performance management frameworks and reward systems that motivate and engage employees. Analyzing different compensation and benefits models, incentive structures, and recognition programs.
5. International HR and Employment Law: Understanding the legal and regulatory frameworks governing global HR practices, including international employment laws, immigration, and cross-border talent management considerations.
6. Global Mobility and Expatriate Management: Exploring the challenges and opportunities associated with global mobility and expatriate management. Discussing best practices for managing expatriate assignments, including compensation, cultural adaptation, and repatriation.
7. Diversity and Inclusion in Talent Management: Examining the importance of diversity and inclusion in talent management practices. Discussing strategies for fostering an inclusive work environment, mitigating bias, and leveraging diversity for organizational success.
8. Employee Engagement and Retention Strategies: Exploring techniques to enhance employee engagement and retention, including employee satisfaction surveys, career development programs, and work-life balance initiatives.
9. Strategic HR Metrics and Analytics: Introducing HR metrics and analytics to measure the effectiveness of talent management strategies. Exploring data-driven approaches to make informed decisions and drive continuous improvement in HR practices.
10. Ethical and Legal Issues in Talent Management: Discussing ethical considerations and legal obligations in talent management, including privacy, confidentiality, and compliance with anti-discrimination laws.
11. Case Studies in Global Talent Management: Analyzing real-world case studies to apply theoretical concepts and develop practical solutions to global talent management challenges.
12. Capstone Project: Integrating knowledge gained throughout the course to develop a comprehensive talent management plan for a global organization.